Raffles London Dry Gin, the premium double distilled gin distributed in Spain by La Rioja Alta, S.A. winery, has just presented its new image for 2021.
Its unique combination of more than a dozen exotic botanicals, including juniper berries, coriander seeds, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, cassia bark, ginger, nutmeg, liquorice root, almonds, cinnamon bark, fennel seeds and cardamom seeds, is the best-kept secret at William Maxwell Ltd., a Scottish distillery with more than 100 years’ history. Each of these ingredients is carefully chosen for its unique qualities, helping to shape he gin’s special and unique character.
This dry gin with a vibrant personality is made in old traditional copper stills. Its assortment of fragrances is accompanied by a wonderful combination of smooth texture, elegant, complex aromas and a delicate, memorable flavour, making it ideal for mixed drinks.
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT RAFFLES GIN & TONIC:
1. Always keep the bottles, both RAFFLES LONDON DRY GIN and tonic, in the fridge.
2. Always serve it in a wide glass, which should be chilled beforehand.
3. Put three ice cubes of mineral water and a slice of lime in the glass.
3. Add RAFFLES LONDON DRY GIN to taste, along with half a tonic.
5. Stir a couple of times with a barspoon.
6. Cut a thin layer of lime peel and rub the rim of the glass with the inner side.
7. Fold another piece of lime peel and press until small drops come out of the outside of the lime, spraying the surface of the Gin % Tonic.
8. Drink it soon, before the cubes are rounded, call your friends and go prepare your next Gin & Tonic.